The Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system comprises 31 state universities and community and technical colleges serving the higher education needs of Minnesota. The system serves about 260,000 students per year in credit-based courses and an additional 164,000 students in non-credit courses.
NOTE: Links in PDF documents work best using Internet Explorer.
Positions Currently AvailableVice Chancellor for Academic and Student Affairs
- About the MnSCU system
- Administrators Benefits and Information
- MnSCU Personnel Plan for Administrators
- Transportation and Communication Allowance - FAQ
- Board of Trustees Policies
- Laws: MS 136F.40 Appointment of Personnel, Subd. 2
- The Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system is a member of the Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC)