The Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system comprises 31 state universities and community and technical colleges serving the higher education needs of Minnesota. The system serves about 260,000 students per year in credit-based courses and an additional 164,000 students in non-credit courses.
Searches are currently underway for the positions listed below.
- About the system
- Administrators Benefits and Information
- MnSCU Personnel Plan for Administrators
- Board of Trustees Policies
- About the search process
- Laws: MS 136F.40 Appointment of Personnel, Subd. 2
- The Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system is a member of the HERC (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)