College Faculty Salary and CredentialingThe Salary and Credentialing process is administered through the Human Resources Division. This page contains information and resources, as well as contact information for program staff.
The Web Based Salary and Credentialing System
Individuals who perform faculty work at two-year colleges use this system for salary determination, verification of minimum qualifications, and credentialing.
WebEx: Recent Updates This September 2010 WebEx will introduce you to recent system modifications.
How Do I Use the Web-Based System?
- Instructions: Column Change Only
- Instructions: Former UTCE MOU Column Change
- Instructions: Returning Temporary Part Time Faculty Qualification Evaluation
- Setting Up A Campus Administrative Level User
- Translating Quarter Credits to Semester Credits
- Foreign Transcript Evaluation Services
- College Faculty Credentialing: Policy, Procedure and Minimum Qualifications
- Instructions: Teaching and Learning Competency (TLC) Forms
- Courses for New Faculty (T & LC's)
College Faculty Compensation Director
College Faculty Credentialing Director