The Labor Relations department represents the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities in administering a comprehensive employee relations program throughout the system. The primary activities include:
- Development of employee relations policies
- Negotiation of collective bargaining agreements
- Day to day contract administration
- Labor-Management partnerships
- Representing management in grievance arbitration procedures
- Training of managers and supervisors
- Coordinating meet and confer sessions, and
Labor Relations works closely with the Minnesota Management & Budget (MMB) Labor Relations on union issues for the system’s classified employees.
Labor Relations Documents (password protected)
These documents have been moved to a Sharepoint site.